This year save your loved ones the "pleasure" of eating another one of your go-to salad-in-a-bag delights and cook them up something theyll remember!
With the holidays swiftly approaching, it’s likely you’ve got at handful (or two!) of family- and friend-filled functions lined up.
This year save your loved ones the “pleasure” of eating another one of your go-to salad-in-a-bag delights and cook them up something they’ll remember!
The following dos and don’ts will make you the favourite guest at all your holiday get-togethers.
- Do ask, “What can I bring?”
- Do bring what you said you would bring—even if it means you have to miss “White Christmas” on television to make it to the store the night before (thank goodness for PVR!).
- Don’t forget the serving utensils!
- Do ask how many people will be attending, and bring enough for everyone to sample.
- Don’t bring your dish in a plastic or aluminum container. Remember, presentation is important, so transfer your dish to a nice casserole dish or serving tray.
- Do bring something that’s easily recognizable. No one wants to poke around your dish to find out if the “mystery meat” is in fact chicken or tuna (or tofu!).
- Don’t leave with anyone else’s leftovers. Also, offer your own leftovers to the host and suggest you pick up your serving dish the following day.