Want to learn more?
Take it outside!
Exercising outdoors is a great way to enjoy the benefits of nature, soak up some vitamin D, and enjoy a change of scenery. Let’s face it, it’s hard to make yourself hit the gym during the sunny summer months.
Try these suggestions for great ways to have a fun outdoor workout:
- power walk, jog, or run a local nature trail
- hike a more strenuous local hiking trail
- work out at an outdoor adult playground
- rent a kayak and go for a paddle
- rollerblade along your local boardwalk or seawall
- go for a mountain bike ride on a challenging trail